Membership of the Association is open to all. Current annual subscription rates are:
- Full Membership (for IYA Diploma holders only) Annual Fee €35
- Friends of the Association Membership (i.e. for non-IYA trained teachers and any persons interested in yoga but not obtaining insurance) €30.
Our membership runs from April to April each year
Membership services/benefits include:
- Quarterly Newsletter with up-to-date information on yoga classes, seminars, weekends, holidays, workshops as well as interesting articles, posture sequences and meditations, book and tape reviews and lots more.
- Discount on IYA run seminars.
- Group Insurance Scheme (for IYA trained teachers only ).
- Your classes and contact details listed free on our website (IYA teachers only)
- We are the only association in Ireland who have earned full membership status of the EUY, which allows our teachers to teach in Europe.
- You are part of a Network of highly trained, professional Yoga teachers.
- Training to become a Tutor on our four year Teacher Training Course.
- Reduced Rate to advertise in Newsletter.
Each year in paying your membership you are renewing your commitment to the
IYA’s Statement of Ethos and Code of Ethics
Insurance – The IYA have a group insurance scheme with O’Brien Finlay Insurance Associates Ltd. As a fully paid up member and fully qualified IYA teacher you can avail of this reasonably priced insurance which provides both Malpractice Liability Insurance and incorporates Public Liability cover. IYA group scheme insurance reduced premium for 2015 is 110 Euros.
Please Note: A receipt for paid-up current IYA Membership and a copy of your Teaching Diploma will be required. Extra therapies can be accommodated – contact O’Brien Finlay for a quote.
For Application Form apply to O’Brien Finlay, Bridge House, Baggot Street, Dublin 4. Phone: 01-6601033. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.